APPLIED COMPOSITES INC
Applied Composites (AC) is seeking an HR Business Partner who partners with managers and employees to align human resources services with the business objectives. Acts as the change agent and leads talent management activities. Anticipates and assesses human resources-related needs and seeks to implement integrated solutions. Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees.
About AC: Come and join the Applied Composites team. We are a leading provider of complex composite components, assemblies, engineering, and tooling to the aerospace, defense, and space system markets. Our employees are treated with respect, and given the support, knowledge, and resources they need to thrive. If you are looking for a company that values and develops its employees while offering engaging work, Applied Composites may be the place for you.
- Provides human resources guidelines and aligns human resource solutions to meet current and long-term business requirements
- Works closely with business leaders in developing succession plans for key talents and key job positions while aligning with the company policy and business needs
- Provides performance management guidance and, together with the business leadership, provokes positive changes in the people management
- Partners with management to communicate and implement various human resources policies, procedures, standards, and government laws/regulations
- Identified training and individual coaching needs in designated business units
- Works with business and company leadership within company guidelines to resolve complex employee relations issues and to conduct practical, thorough, and objective investigations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s* degree in Human Resources or related field, or a High School Diploma/GED, plus four (4) years of relevant experience and appropriate certifications may be substituted for meeting the educational requirements only
Years Experience: Five (5) years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Skills: *
- Knowledge and experience in human resources programs, processes, administrative procedures, and compliance with government laws/regulations as appropriate for the business location
- Ability to anticipate internal or external business challenges/regulatory issues and make recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing HR projects/programs, and ability to influence and drive organization planning and execution at the unit level
- Ability to interface with cross-functional disciplines; using excellent interpersonal skills to drive tasks to completion
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
At Applied Composites, we recognize how important your career and benefits are to you and your family. We offer a full suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability coverage, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, basic and supplemental life insurance, employee assistance plan, retirement savings and matching, tuition reimbursement, and other developmental opportunities. We are committed to supporting the way you live and work.
AC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled – Affirmative Action Employer.
This position requires using information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.