Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Provide professional level support for Human Resources activities for Manufacturing Operations. The HR Generalist will be a key member of the HR team supporting a number of areas within HR. This role will be responsible to partner with talent acquisition to manage recruiting efforts, leads and executes assigned projects with oversight from HR Director, and delivers superior business results through developing strong partnerships with business leaders and HR shared services partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment & Staffing: Manage recruiting for all assigned positions to assure ZimVie accesses, attracts, and successfully places highly competent and successful candidates; specifically manages the recruiting process from job identification through to offer extension through partnership with Talent Acquisition, including but not limited to partnering with managers to create/identify job descriptions, interview candidates, participate in consensus meetings and collaborate with hiring manager to determine appropriate offer. May also actively source candidates if needed.
- Reporting & Data Analysis: Prepare reports, presentations, business communications, data summaries, and other documents of both a recurring and non-recurring nature. Perform moderately complex analyses of data to draw inferences or conclusions.
- Employee Relations: Take a lead role in order to provide front line employee support. Conduct meetings, gather data, conduct investigations, and report findings. Assist managers with performance management through coaching and documenting performance issues as necessary.
- Special Projects: Lead HR projects as assigned
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendation to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Detail oriented: checks own work; keeps accurate records; organizes information effectively.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Professional presence
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, in a team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of effective process management and improvement.
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity, handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment, and identify creative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
- High level of energy, personal accountability and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management, Business Administration or related field plus 3+ years’ experience in HR generalist or specialist role
- Recruiting, interviewing, and/or selection experience required
- Demonstrated experience using data to influence business decisions and be a strong business partner.
- Demonstrated experience in employee relations, ADA, FLSA, FMLA, EEO, and other general employment laws preferred. Demonstrated experience executing small projects
- strong knowledge of Talent acquisition and Employee Relations (including conducting investigations).
Up to 20%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.