The client is an international Pharmaceutical company with manufacturing plants across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our client is currently looking for a qualified HR Generalist candidate who will be having the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the on-boarding and induction process for new joiners.
- Manage the planning and administration for the Annual Manpower Planning process.
- Manage the planning and administration of the Leave Management process.
- Manage the effective implementation of the company’s HR policies and procedures in terms of: communicating new policies/procedures, conducting awareness sessions, ensuring compliance across the company, advising the management in accordance with approved HR policies and procedures.
- Manage and handle Employee Relations matters including grievances, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Assist the HR team in conducting Talent Management processes including Recruitment, Performance Management, Training, Succession Planning, etc.
- Manage the execution of Administrative activities including attendance, flight and hotel bookings, payroll, stationary procurement, medical insurance, and car rentals.
- Ensure all employee related information are recorded and up to date in the HRMS system in the employees’ physical files.
- Conduct Exit interviews for separating employees and analyze collected data.
- Develop and submit HR related reports on timely basis as requested by the management.
The client is looking for candidates who meet the following specifications:
- holding a Bachelor degree in Human Resources or closely related field.
- having at least 3 years of extensive relevant HR experience.
- having strong background and understanding of HR practices and principles.
- having strong working experience with HRMS/ERP systems and MS Office applications.
- having experience within the Pharmaceutical industry is a must.
- proficiency in English language is a must.
The client is offering an attractive package based on experience and performance in interviews.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.