You enjoy tackling new challenges and achieving your career goals. But aside from your personal success, wouldn’t it be great to think that every year, over 250 million people are having an amazing time, thanks to your expertise? That’s what we can offer you.
EVENTIM USA is the American division of the European market leader in ticketing and live entertainment. Take advantage of the wide range of new opportunities and apply to join our growing team today!
HR Manager (m|f|x) EVENTIM USA LLC
New York City, New York, USA
As HR Manager you provide a broad range of human resource generalist services to our managers and leadership team in meeting their business objectives, assisting with strategy, maximizing workforce capabilities, and advancing key organizational goals. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with the cross-functional leadership team, leadership, and employees to advise, coach, train, and drive compliance and to advocate for the company’s culture and employees.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Performance oversight, including the performance review process, PIPs, promotions, year-end comp planning and decisions, annual and semi-annual reviews, etc.
- Handling of employee complaints of policy violations and advising on appropriate discipline
- Oversight of furloughs, layoffs, RIFs, and involuntary/ voluntary terminations
- New hire orientation and onboarding
- Policy and process drafting
- Knowledge of laws governing human resources issues, including leaves, accommodations, Covid, etc. and partnering with leave management vendor to ensure compliance
- Communication, training and educating of employees, managers, and staff on human resources issues
- Vendor management responsibilities for vendors under position’s purview
- Implementation of recognition and top talent programs
- The position is responsible for managing a third-party service/solution provider which will handle payroll transactions and other HR tasks assigned at the direction of this role
- The position also will take lead and execute on projects involving high level strategic planning for organization initiatives, human resources trends, and project management of Company initiatives
YOUR KEY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, concentration preferred in Human Resources Management, Psychology or Business
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience required
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM certification preferred
- WorkDay experience a plus
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and self-initiative skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to support requests from multiple directions
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated client focus, management, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including federal and state employment laws, leave practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, management training, and project management
The appointment will be made under EVENTIM’s standard terms and conditions. Prior to appointment the successful candidate is subject to a number of enquiries which could include a criminal record check and pre-employment screening for the purpose of immigration. In the event of the successful candidate having a criminal record this would be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Eventim USA is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Apply online now to join Europe’s leading provider of ticketing and live entertainment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.