In this role, you will assist the Human Resource Manager with day to day tasks. These tasks will include but are not limited to hiring, staffing and maintaining employee personnel files to ensure legal compliance. Keep accurate updates on all employees in regards to evaluations and terminations. Assist the HR office staff with duties as needed and assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include, but not limited to the following:
- Emails, mail, phone calls, and office supply orders
- Respond to customer complaints in a timely manner
- Daily maintenance and update of manager’s “End of Day” reports
- Follow-up with Manager’s regarding office paperwork, and standard operational procedures
- Onboarding of all new hires
- Follow-up with new hires to meet for primary paperwork
- Employee conflict resolution
- Assist in overseeing & executing staff training
- Maintain spreadsheets to update employee training information
- Ability to present accurate data reporting to the franchise owner
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the HR Manager, HR Office staff, CFO, and Franchisee.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be:
- Able to multi-task
- A self-starter
- Able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- People Orientated
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication skill
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma, GED or Higher Education Required.
Preferred 1+ years of administrative experience, Human Resource experience preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Since 1958, IHOP® has been the place where people connect over breakfast, enjoy study breaks, grab a bite before or after sporting events, and so much more. And no matter what menu items they order, there’s one ingredient that’s always constant — a smile. We’ve seen millions of smiles over the years in our restaurants, and now shared in photos across our social properties. In fact, smiles are so much a part of our culture that we changed our logo to include one.
This is just one of the many fun and exciting changes you can expect from IHOP®. Because we know the shortest distance between two people is a smile. –
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.