Human Resource Plus
The HR Consultant is responsible for performing advanced, specialized human resources duties with multiple clients in different industries.
· This position may plan, assign or supervise the work of others.
· Advises management on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities.
· Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource issues relating to the assigned program or section area.
· Develops, revises and implements HR policies and procedures.
· Ensures program or section area is in compliance with established policies and procedures and with any relevant federal, state or local legislation.
· Prepares and maintains special internal and external reports as requested by the immediate supervisor.
· Answers nonroutine requests for information on policy interpretation.
· Assists with developing, coordinating and recommending changes for the improvement of workflow in the program or section area.
· Develops methods and procedures for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.
· Conducts periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure compliance with laws, policies and procedures.
· Participates in professional development sessions or seminars.
· Works on special projects.
· Leads special and cross-functional project teams.
· Presents training sessions related to the assigned program or section area.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
· Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
· Three to Five years of professional-level experience in human resources.
· Must maintain a current SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or be able to obtain one within 12 months of hire.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- human resources: 4 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
- SHRM Certified Professional (Preferred)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.