- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
- Career Advancement
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Coordinates all staffing activities for the branch.
- Conducts all new hire orientations.
- Maintains applicant flow records, employee files, and risk management records.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for the branch.
- Performs all payroll functions for both hourly & salary payrolls.
- Conducts investigations related to employee, regulatory complaints or safety related issues.
- Manages all workers compensation claims and participates in employment hearings and/or union negotiations.
- Performs all day-to-day personnel related issues for branch.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May also serve as the branch’s Facility Safety Officer or attend safety committee meetings.
- Provide additional training as needed for workforce.
- Other duties as assigned by Office Manager or General Manager.
- May also perform duties at the request of Regional Human Resource Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- College Degree in a related field is preferred or an equivalent combination of (2) years related work experience and/or formal education or training is required.
- Qualified to hold a driver’s license.
Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, reaching overhead, grasping, seeing, reading, speaking, hearing, and occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
Indoor office environment, with periodic visits to the industrial plant floor of a typical industrial laundry facility, or Service Center or depot.
Occasionally, by car to visit a service center or depot facility, or possibly by plane to attend training meetings if requested.
Alsco has been an industry pioneer since 1889. Our company is responsible for creating and shaping many of the linen delivery industry standards that everyone follows. If there is one thing we’ve learned over the years, it is the importance of delivering a solution that meets each customer’s unique needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.