Climate Control Company
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO AND RELOCATION WOULD BE REQUIRED
About Climate Control Company:
Established in 1956, Climate Control Company is synonymous with quality, integrity and honesty, pledges to build on the strict business practices that have been our foundation since 1956. We are committed to enhance or improve the indoor environments of our customers by striving to always improve our services. We are extremely team oriented and enjoy collaborating with our employees. We value the privilege of serving this beautiful community, and invest in our people!
We are comfort driven….Colorado style.
The Residential HVAC Retrofit specialist will work with numerous HVAC Equipment manufacturers, system parts and mechanisms, to install premium HVAC systems. This includes upgrading and improving ductwork, IAQ Systems, replacing parts and adjusting system controls for better performance by using special tools and diagnostic equipment.
- Install residential heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience while meeting established deadlines and maintaining proper margins.
- Wire both line and low voltage to heating and cooling equipment
- Install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing
- Install sheet metal and flex duct systems in residential and light commercial buildings
- Properly connect gas lines to heating equipment
- Demonstrate and establish effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors
- Properly fill out all paperwork required for each job
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Take all readings on a machine and understand the importance of such
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle
- Any other assigned duties as directed by management
- High school graduate or equivalent or tenured experience
- Clean driving record with ability to be insured on business policy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- NATE certified: Core Service, A/C or Gas heat & Air Distribution Service
- Universal CFC certified
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance/Short Term Disability
- Option Life Insurance/Long term disability/Accident Insurance
- $18.00-$40.00 per hour depending on experience.
This position, as are all positions at Climate Control Company, is always changing and expanding. New assignments will be added occasionally, and current job descriptions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $40.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.