The Account Executive will play a key role in the strategic development of client relationships to ensure continued client satisfaction and retention. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary client facing point of contact
- Understand the entire revenue cycle and provide necessary education regarding RCM
- Focus on strategy to align with client and Altus goals
- Maintain frequent contact with client to foster the continued growth of the partnership
- Respond to client inquiries and provide timely resolution aiming for client satisfaction
- Provide necessary communication to the client including but not limited to compliance, profitability, trends, and growth
- Provide strategic recommendations to achieve organic growth initiatives
- Identify and report on client and industry specific trends
- Identify and provide solutions for areas of opportunity both functionally and financially
- Ability to read and generate financial reports as needed based on company and client needs
- Develop and present Quarterly Business Reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, preferably in Business/Healthcare Administration/Finance or like field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Google G-Suite
- Proficient in reading and understanding standard financial reports
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems preferred
- 25-50% travel required
- Office environment
Altus Biologics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting and hiring.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.