Intensive Mobile Treatment (IMT) is an innovative, creative, trauma-informed mobile practice model designed to provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services to individuals whose needs have not been met by traditional services. IMT participants interact with homeless services, criminal justice, and behavioral health service systems. IMT teams are hired, trained and funded to maximize flexibility and continuity of care for persons who historically have been poorly served.
Community Access’ IMT Teams serve individuals who are street homeless or living between institutional settings and housing. Team members work collaboratively with settings in which the participant is living and use assertive engagement strategies to proactively engage individuals in services. IMT team members share responsibility for the people they serve, helping individuals attain housing and other personal and safety goals that may be of a health, social, work or education nature.
The IMT Program Assistant provides administrative support and manages requests and needs for service by triaging calls and coordinating communication between the team, participants, and collaterals. The Program Assistant facilitates effective team functioning through administrative support to the program’s staff with minimal supervision. The position functions to support the Director and staff in the primary areas of: intake and admission, scheduling, quality assurance, and office management. The Program Assistant is key in completing internal and external monthly reports and ensuring charts and documentation meet the standards and expectations set forth by funders.
Applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in relevant Behavioral Health field.
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a behavioral health or human services program setting.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Benefits We Offer:
- Time Off Benefits: 3 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days, 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, Work Anniversary Day
- Summer Flex Hours
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan, with Employer Match after 1 year of service
- $500 Annual Employee Wellness Fund for eligible employees
- Pre-tax savings plan (including Flexible Spending Accounts and TransitChek)
- College savings plan
- Paid Family Leave; Short-Term Disability insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.