Erus Energy LLC
Do you have a strong background in sales that would translate well in the home?
We are actively recruiting for an In Home Sales Representative to be responsible for closing in-home sales appointments. This position is for someone who is accustomed to, and or desiring to create a high – six figure income for themselves.
We are simply looking for the right culture and skill set fit to ensure we’re the right long term fit for you, and we look forward to discussing those exact things with you!
In Home Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Deliver sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Update client records and log all new interactions within our CRM.
- Consistently hit and exceed minimum weekly, monthly, annual productivity, and sales metrics.
- Above-average pay and performance-based incentives.
- Flexible work hours and location.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Provides industry-leading training and extensive support from team leaders.
In Home Sales Representative Requirements:
- Proven experience in sales.
- The ability to anticipate customer behavior.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Strong desire for personal development and career/income advancement.
If this sounds just like something tailored fit to your skills and interests, then be sure not to miss out! Apply now and secure your spot as an In Home Sales Representative today!
Erus Energy is a leading solar energy company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with offices located throughout Arizona, and Texas. With over 16,000 Satisfied Customers across the United States. Erus Energy is the premier choice for employees and customers. Find out more about us by visiting our website at http://www.erusenergy.com/
Erus Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.