TUV Rheinland of North America
Act as direct point of contact for customers and potential customers in assigned territory or product line. Identify
and qualify sales opportunities for TUV’s services; increase sales by building relationships with customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan overall sales strategy in territory and/or product line to maximize effectiveness and produce sales results.
- Introduce and sell TUV services to both existing and new account prospects. Drive sales performance and
- ensure sales forecasts meet or exceed product line or territory expectations.
- Organize and schedule client meetings, identify all opportunities to sell TUV service, process business
- quotations and proposals. Follow up with client to capture business.
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity and expense reports.
- Provide TUV management with customer feedback and market trends, industry changes, competitive information.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with customers.
- Participate in marketing and sales programs and events.
- Travel domestically and internationally as necessary/required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge, Skill, & Abilities
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills. Strong negotiation and persuasive
- communications skills.
- Demonstrated decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as necessary/required. Valid driver’s license and valid passport
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 6 years of consistently strong sales in a service based industry.
- Computer literacy required including Microsoft Office applications.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Significant Travel
- Personal Computer
- Travel to customer and prospective customer’s facilities
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.