Amazon.com Services LLC
- 8+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management roles as an access governance or access risk analyst.
- 8+ years of experience with implementation of access controls and driving rollout of detective and preventive access controls.
- Effective written and oral communication to communicate at both business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to derive data driven patterns to ensure risk mitigation.
- Experience in generating metrics, crunching data into informational trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security or Computer Science.
This role is for an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Industry specialist who will work with contracts, legal, developers, program managers, and security engineers to promote access health, controls, and human access management program. The successful candidate will work across our engineering teams to identify ways to continually enhance our access risk management program by introducing proactive capabilities, process improvements, reporting and metrics automation and optimization.
A day in the life
As an IAM Industry Specialist in the CDO Enterprise Access Management team you will be responsible for a set of long -term access risk management outcomes. Your day to day job responsibilities will include:
- Lead initiatives aimed at identifying and eliminating access risks for Amazon and its partner teams such as Corporate Development, Amazon Subsidiaries, and Business Teams.
- Work in a cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experience into logically sequenced and optimized access risk reduction actions.
About the team
The Enterprise Identity & Access Management team is an exciting place to use creative ways to reduce access risk. We work on ensuring right access to the right resource at the right time. We solve complex access problems by balancing our business needs to create win-win situations.
An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive innovation independently
o Strong customer focus and ownership.
o Familiarity with web services, multi-tiered systems, complex architectures, workflow modeling and enterprise application integration
o Experience with AWS Identity & Access Management services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.