Do you thrive in times of disruption? Have a passion for turning challenges and opportunities into long-term competitive advantages? As a Manager in Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals across diverse industries while building your professional skills in a variety of project experiences. Our Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory practice helps organizations effectively navigate business risks and opportunities-from strategic, reputation, and financial risks to operational, cyber, and regulatory risks-to gain competitive advantage. We apply our experience in ongoing business operations and corporate lifecycle events to help clients become stronger and more resilient. Our market-leading team’s help clients embrace complexity to accelerate performance, disrupt through innovation, and lead in their industries.
Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory helps organizations navigate a variety of risks to lead in the marketplace and disrupt through innovation. The insights of our professionals, combined with our specialized products and services, help clients learn how to embrace complexity and leverage their position of strength to accelerate performance.
Learn more about our Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
Our professionals understand the dynamics of serving complex, global clients across multiple industries, and the importance of increasing transparency around business performance. We provide specialized audit analytics and internal control services for internal and external audit clients along with other services related to financial reporting. To further exploit opportunities and mitigate the risks presented by different markets, we also work with clients to navigate complexities, risks and opportunities presented by third-party relationships.
The type of work you focus on will be influenced by your office placement and business needs. Your recruiter will be able to provide more information about our offices. Projects may be aligned to the following areas and include:
- Information Technology General Control Audits
- Third Party Assurance Reports (SOC 1,2,3)
- System Implementations
- Cyber Security Audits
- Internal Control Assessments
- Digital Control Design, Implementation and Operation
- Cloud Audits
Regardless of project type, your work will require:
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills essential to interacting with clients and teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly and concisely research and collect data from unique places
- Ability to synthesize data and convey information in a meaningful way
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Administration or related field
- 7+ years of related experience within professional services, external audit or IT audit
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience auditing general computer controls and IT control testing of applications, operating systems, and databases.
- Strong background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments
- Experience identifying controls, developing and executing test plans
- Demonstrated ability to write reports and to participate in presentations
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and/or COSO
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- MBA or master’s in accounting or Information Systems
- CPA, CISA or CISSP
- SAP or Oracle controls experience