Sunset Healthcare Solutions
- Sales associate will be responsible for account management on a set number of accounts consisting of home and durable medical equipment companies (HME/DME). Associate will work with existing customers on order entry, handling issues, and general inquiries. Associate will be expected to become an expert in Sunsets products and service offerings to grow customer base using upsell techniques and filling gaps in product category offerings.
- Responsible for keeping current customers satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Bring in new business by cold calling targeting home and durable medical equipment (HME and DME) companies.
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing and new customers to promote or recommend new products and build relationships
- Receive and service inbound calls for current customers to provide status
- Collaborate with team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Work with your Business Area Manager to establish and achieve quarterly sales goals.
- Become an expert in our products and service offerings, as well as our advantages over competitors to be able to help HME’s, DME’s and respiratory specialists grow their businesses.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university with a concentration in Business or Communications preferred.
- 1-3 years of proven success in a competitive sales environment preferred. Entry level applicants also considered. Experience in the medical device or respiratory industry is a plus.
- Proven history of strong work ethic and achievement in a competition or teamwork setting.
- Experience working with SAP, ACT or other CRM software is preferred; Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint are a must.
- Strong communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work in both a supervised and unsupervised environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.