Xebec Adsorption USA
Xebec is seeking an experienced leader to develop our growing Customer Experience Team.
WHO ARE WE?
Xebec aims to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon economy and support the technology push towards Net Zero 2035. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transport, gas companies, and waste management. The clean economy is the greatest opportunity of a lifetime.
WHY CHOOSE XEBEC?
· Dynamic work environment
· Company of the future in full expansion
· Range of comprehensive group benefits
· 401(k) Plan with a competitive match
· Competitive compensation and paid time off package
· Opportunities for advancement within a growing organization
As Manager, Customer Experience Team, you will be responsible for developing sustainable and proactive communication and administrative support to our external and internal customers, resulting in world class customer experiences in support of Xebec’s growth strategy.
· Recruit, manage, develop, and retain a team of highly motivated inside sales coordinators
· Develop and sustain a proactive communication process with the customer to ensure a best-in-class customer experience is achieved
· Ensure the team supports customers through proper utilization of departmental tools, systems, documentation, processes, and/or procedures
· Increase productivity within the team through Lean and Continuous Improvement initiatives, ensuring individual workload balance
· Build strong relationships with Xebec’s Manufacturing, Finance, Logistics, and Supply Chain, departments to meet customer needs with a focus on business process improvement and customer relations
· Plan, prioritize, and schedule the team’s activities and resources to ensure continuity of service and operational efficiency
· Drive administrative error reduction: investigate and analyze customer inquiries to identify recurring problems. Implement cross-functional resolutions and improvement initiatives
· Ensure clear training and development plans are in place for all team members
· Develop and own departmental metrics, reporting, and analysis
· Ensure Customer Experience teams continuously demonstrate customer support excellence (compassion, empathy, support) in all communications and interactions
· Other tasks and projects as needed or assigned
You are able to demonstrate your ability to think strategically and execute tactically – with organized precision. You also possess the following experience and skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; 3+ years of experience in Order Management processes;
· 2+ years of experience in a people management role; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Experience in Lean and Continuous Improvement and proven use of problem-solving tools
· Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels and influence key stakeholders
· Counseling, mentoring capacity
· Strong analytic and synthesis skills
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, CRM systems, and ERP systems (Epicor ERP experience preferred)
· Self-motivated and results-driven
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Customer-focused and team-oriented
· Technical knowledge of compressed air equipment preferred
Xebec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, gender identity, or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.