FITURE is a connected fitness technology company with the brand mission of “Be Active, Be Well.” At FITURE, we believe everyone is born to be active. From simple movements to intense training, every move awakens your body and mind. We are committed to applying cutting-edge intelligent technology to the sports performance and health industries, aiming to provide customized content and services to everyone. We are here to be your personal trainer, your workout partner, and we stand beside you in achieving comprehensive wellness.
The company is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and DST Global, and has raised nearly $400M since 2019. FITURE’s US headquarter is in New York, with a global presence of its R&D talents. FITURE is planning to launch its first product, a smart fitness device with intelligent hardware, customizable workout classes, and an engaging community, in Q1 2022.
The role of the Inside Sales Advisor is to connect, engage, and inspire FITURE’s potential members to purchase by consulting with a customer-centric approach. They must be skillful at developing and nurturing strong relationships with their customers throughout the consumer journey while honing their abilities in lead qualification. FITURE Inside Sales Advisors create a trusting atmosphere for their customers to discuss technology & fitness.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resilient, and possess the ability to anticipate customers’ needs/wants while creating a best-in-class experience for the customer.
We expect members of this team to be product evangelists and understand the importance of well-being that embodies our mission to empower a healthier lifestyle through technology.
As Inside Sales Specialist, you will
- Connect with current and prospective customers via phone, email, chat, and SMS to educate and prepare them for their fitness device purchase.
- Engage with inbound opportunities to assess the prospects’ needs, qualify the lead, and inspire them with a product demo experience or consultative phone call.
- Use a consultative approach to influence customer purchases while creating long-term buy-in to the Fiture mission, brand, and community.
- Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating of your CRM pipeline, to build and retain relationships with our current customers and identify potential leads.
- Develop meaningful customer relationships that surpass the transaction and create a long-term relationship to build the FITURE community.
- Be an expert in the FITURE experience to develop feedback and recommendations for your potential and current customers.
- Collaborate across internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of the sales strategy, while sharing feedback to continuously improve the sales process.
- Research and understand the competitive landscape in the fitness industry, actively seek out experience best practices, and present back opportunities to the wider Growth team.
- 1-3 years of direct selling experience in an inside sales or hospitality environment.
- Positive self-starter, motivated, and resourceful to reach and exceed sales goals while achieving a high level of customer experience.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to simplify technical concepts.
- Passionate and adaptable, ability to work in a fast-paced, startup, team environment.
- Passionate about analyzing results and motivated by driving success in the form of revenue and profit.
- Skilled in tailoring and engaging conversation over the phone, inclusive of active listening.
- Proven track record in achieving KPIs and sales targets.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Preferred Familiarity with CRM functionality (i.e., Salesforce)
Working at FITURE will give you the chance to help launch a brand from the ground up with the resources of a well-funded, mature startup. This is a great opportunity to learn a TON and innovate in a very exciting space. A successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package, great holiday and PTO allowance, 100% employee healthcare/vision/dental coverage under a gold-tier plan, 401k match, and the opportunity to work in our Manhattan office and remotely when needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.