OUTFRONT Media is looking for an Installer to assist with posting, removal and maintenance of advertising copy on advertising structures.
- Install and remove advertising copy on OUTFRONT Media transit structures to meet our client expectations.
- Attend regular safety meetings and follow all company safety rules and regulations.
- Keep an accurate report of all issues for all media encountered while on the job. Remove graffiti and replace plexi/glass as needed.
- Maintain accurate copy log for all shelter and light rail advertising copy in shop.
- Ensure all sites are properly maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Accurately complete all work orders and turn into manager at the end of each shift.
- Maintain tools, equipment and other company materials.
- Complete other duties as requested from Operations Manager.
Small hand tools, small power tools, safety goggles, garden tools and power sprayer.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, ENVIRONMENT:
Sitting, walking, standing, kneeling, lifting, reaching above shoulders, speaking, hearing, reading, carrying a minimum of 50 lbs., multiple concurrent tasks, frequent interruptions, verbal and written communication, detailed work and confidentiality. Working with general public.
- Read and follow detailed instructions.
- Communicate professionally with the public as a representative of OUTFRONT Media.
- A valid driver license.
- HS Diploma/GED preferred.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location .
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.