PRESS PLAY PRODUCTS
Be part of a dynamic company and learn from the inside of what it takes to be successful! We’re looking for a creative, positive attitude and fun person to fill our International Product Manager position. You will be coordinating with the owners of the company, buyers for major retailers, marketing department and our China office to source and develop products in consumer electronics, gaming and pet accessories. Candidates that have any background in the following will be strongly considered:
- Bilingual applicants (English and Mandarin)
- +5 years in consumer electronics and/or gaming accessories
- Willing to travel to shows (attending and exhibiting) here in the US and in China.
CLOSE LOOK – What our position requires.
You will work closely with the owners of the company and buyers from major retailers to coordinate sourcing leads to our china office on new products. You will need to immerse yourself into the world of that category by:
- Daily – Researching product assortments in retailers online and offline.
- Daily – Following Social media trends and influencers promoting new products.
- Daily – Coordinate with China counterparts on new products and factory leads found online.This takes place either early mornings or into the evening.
- Daily – Communicate with factories about products and/or assortment development. Negotiate costs and terms. This takes place either early mornings or into the evening.
- Daily – You will be handed product leads by owners of the company as well, however the expectation is you will be managing most of all new ideas.
- Weekly – Developing product packets with all necessary assets for marketing team to develop product packaging (specifications, call outs, product imagery and/or samples).
- Weekly – Meetings with owners and Team Lead Designer about new product ideas, expanding existing assortment and status on existing projects.
- Monthly – Meetings with buyers and presenting new product ideas, expansion on existing assortment/seasonal offerings.
- Every 3-6 Months – Traveling to trade shows or exhibiting at a trade show with team members.
$80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year based on experience and skill set.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
– Personal protective equipment provided if requested (not mandatory)
– Social distancing guidelines in place
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bell Gardens, CA 90201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Business development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sourcing: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.