· Prepare reports relating to the inventory balance, shortages, defective items and price lists.
· Responsible for removing obsolete items and preparing it for disposal or sale.
· Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
· Supervises the unloading and placement of inventory items & checks the incoming and outgoing shipment
· Receives and distributes inventory and coordinates supply from offices
· Manage Inventory between Warehouses & for the client supplies
· Ensure that the proper amount of inventory is distributed at the right time
· Help with administrative tasks, identifying discrepancies, collect data using a system which allows them to track various aspects of inventory
· Track defective pieces of inventory, rates of return, rates of purchase, and rates of accuracy in order to maintain and improve quality
· Consolidating inventory of warehouses and generating report and sending report to sales team on daily basis
· Maintaining the inventory of items by physical counting of stocks and weekly visit to Warehouses.
· Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
· Reconcile inventory discrepancies
· Implement a loss prevention program
· Report any stock issues to management and place product orders as necessary
· Prepare a list of depleted products and a survey of unusable products
· Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, or supplies stocked in company: Counts items or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
· Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
· Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
· Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- inventory: 5 years (Preferred)
- english (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.