Newly Weds® Foods
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for assisting the Inventory Coordinator in the managing of all inventory items.
- Maintain Daily Inventory Adjustments
- Assist in balancing monthly inventories
- Assist in cycle counts of ingredients and packaging in the plant.
- Track flour overages and shortages
- Assist with all month-end inventory reconciliation processes
- Order and track CHEP pallet and wood pallet usage
- May verify received ingredients (correct item number, amount, QC approval and pricing)
- Compile information and records to prepare purchase orders for procurement of material.
- Organize, file, and maintain inventory documentation.
- Conduct office support functions such as preparing certified letters, shredding and securely storing prior year files.
- Perform other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of one-year experience in purchasing, inventory control, or related discipline.
Strong communication, interpersonal skills and general knowledge in Adobe applications, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Inventory, Manufacturing, Warehouse
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.