ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
ADL is the leading anti-hate organization in the world. Founded in 1913, its timeless mission is “to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” Today, ADL continues to fight all forms of antisemitism and bias, using innovation and partnerships to drive impact. A global leader in combating antisemitism, countering extremism and battling bigotry wherever and whenever it happens, ADL works to protect democracy and ensure a just and inclusive society for all.
The Investigative Analyst will support the overall ADL Security program by providing critical analysis of current and emerging threats targeting ADL staff and facilities. The Investigative Analyst will also perform administrative support functions as assigned by the Senior Director of Security.
- Conduct threat assessments as they are reported by ADL staff.
- Monitor Investigative Database and conduct threat assessments as needed.
- Assist the Sr. Director of ADL Security and the Sr. Intelligence Analyst.
- Monitor all-source information to proactively identify targeting leads.
- Assist with research in support of analytical products.
- Monitor for new trends and changes to security environments and the overall threat landscape.
- Review, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources.
- Oversee security officer at front desk such as training personnel, covering front desk when needed, answering the security receptionists’ questions.
- Issue access control badges.
- Member of the CSC/NYRO Emergency Response Team.
- Familiarity with exploitation of a variety of media sources
- Ability to produce clear and concise written products
- Must be able to respond quickly to high priority data requests with minimal supervision.
- Ability to apply a methodical, and logical though process to analytical products
- Familiarity with OSINT, and all-source analytic techniques
- Working knowledge of the intelligence cycle
- Experience in intelligence analysis or targeting
- Experience in social media analysis and exploitation
- 2 years experience conducting criminal investigations OR
- 2 years experience as an investigative journalist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Security, or related field or equivalent and demonstrable experience required.
- ADL COVID-19 Protocol (updated periodically): ADL is adhering to public health guidance regarding COVID-19. ADL will require that all employees are vaccinated with exceptions for medical and religious accommodations. ADL is requiring proof of vaccination.
- This position has a salary range of $52,000 to $76,000. This salary range is reflective of a position based in New York City, NY. Please note that actual salaries are commensurate with experience and reflect the budget for a given position, and since ADL has a location-based compensation structure, there may be a different range for candidates in other locations. For an overview of our total rewards package, please visit https://www.adl.org/about/careers.
ADL values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, neurodiverse individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. ADL is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment, hiring, promotions and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment shall be maintained in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or military status, or in violation of any applicable Federal, state or local laws.
ADL will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation to support the interview process, please contact Talent & Knowledge at
ADL will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable State, Local, and Federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.