We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Swift: 1 year (Preferred)
- iOS development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Objective-C: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location