Mt Sinai Services LLC
Are you looking to turn your passion into a career? Are you ready to make a change in your life?
We are currently looking for a skilled and confident Service Technician Trainee to join our team. As an Service Technician Trainee, you will provide assembly and testing of various mechanical components. The Service Technician will also assist Iron Technicians throughout the inspection and refurbishment process of pressure pumping equipment.
This is a Temp-Hire position with the chance of being hired on permanently after 400-500 hours or work
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide our customers with excellent engineering solutions through our products and superior customer service
- Demonstrate a positive working attitude that contributes to our Values, Safety Culture, and Continuous Improvement
- Follow all written policies and procedures safely without deviation or refer to upper management for guidance
- Exhibit and advocate exemplary safety culture at all times
- Demonstrate consistency, accountability, reliability and solid work ethic
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity at all times
- Disassembly/Assembly of various mechanical components such as valves & other swiveling/rotating assemblies
- Cleans and prepares components for Visual Inspection, Gauging, and other Non-destructive tests
- Ability to comprehend Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments
- Reasonable ability to perform basic computer functions
- Performs other routine duties as requested
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent work or equivalent related experience or training
- Previous shop environment experience
Top Candidates will also have:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a background and Drug screening test
- Familiarity with hand, pneumatic and electric tooling highly desired
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Capability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus Must be able to wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses and any other required proper protective equipment.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Available after permanent hire:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan (Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Etc.)
- 401k savings plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy Lifestyle Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Voluntary Benefits (Ex. Identity Theft Protection)
No relocation assistance available
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Please Visit www.SinaiService.com
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Lupton, CO 80621: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.