RavenTek Solutions is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) portfolio of companies. SNG is the federal government contracting business wholly owned by the Seneca Nation of Indians. SNG meets mission-critical needs of federal civilian, defense, and intelligence community customers across a variety of domains. The SNG portfolio receives shared services support from its parent company Seneca Holdings and is comprised of multiple companies that participate in the Small Business Administration 8(a) program. To learn more visit www.senecanationgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
RavenTek Solutions is seeking a Senior IT Program Manager in Rosslyn, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and assists the DS’ International Programs Directorate (DS/IP) SharePoint Coordinator with the Security Management Console (SMC) and related SharePoint based tools and technologies that enable communication, collaboration, and information sharing between the DOS, DS/HTP, DS/IP and all USG facilities under Chief of Mission authority abroad.
- Coordinates with the DS/IP SharePoint Coordinator to ensure that the SMC meets the requirements of the organizations supported and operates on a continuous basis to provide highly effective information sharing, reporting, and analytical capabilities.
- Plans, develops, and implements policies, procedures, tools, systems, templates, guidance, activities, and infrastructure to optimize and strengthen DS/HTP business processes and practices both domestically and overseas. Manages the documentation of critical RSO business practices to promote and sustain an environment that drives continuous improvement in mission effectiveness.
- Leverages existing DOS enterprise tools to simplify the development of new applications, improving data sharing capabilities, and reducing overall costs.
- Proactively identifies projects with significant risks of failure or excessive costs and providing guidance to the DS/HTP Resource Manager on methods to implement corrective actions or project termination procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes established directives, policies, and procedures affecting RSO operations to identify opportunities to standardize guidance where possible.
- Provides advice and guidance to DS/HTP management, through the Resource Manager in the development and implementation of strategic plans that focus on the identification of improved business processes and practices that will enable RSOs to deliver the highest possible quality of services with an emphasis on adapting to rapidly changing environments.
- Acts as a liaison between DS/HTP internal offices and DOS technical offices (e.g., DS Chief Technology Office and Bureau of Information Resource Management). Coordinates with technical offices to obtain approvals of minor and major enhancements to HTP’s SharePoint applications.
- Provides strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills to solve complex problems while providing succinct and understandable solutions for the HTP Directorate.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are efficient and meet DS/HTP requirements. Prepares specifications for system changes and changes in coordination with technical offices.
- Ensures that all DS/HTP SharePoint applications are in full compliance with applicable DS and DOS systems security policies and standards.
- Creates organizational strategy for SharePoint roles and responsibilities including standards, best practices, site re-designs, and collaboration on web development projects.
- Works with DS/HTP staff to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Troubleshoots SharePoint or other software applications issues and assist DS/HTP personnel as needed.
- Leads DS/HTP & DS/IP migration efforts from SharePoint 2010 to Office 365 SharePoint 2016 as well as providing support for customers domestically and abroad.
- Requires occasional driving of government owned vehicles.
- U.S. Citizen · Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have at least 8 years of professional experience.
- Must have at least 6 years of program analyst experience.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to perform with broad guidance.
- Interface effectively with senior officials: including ability to communicate solutions effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Advanced administrator experience with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Online, InfoPath 2010, InfoPath 2013, SharePoint 2010 Designer, SharePoint 2013 Designer.
- Active Secret clearance (DoD preferred).
- Ability to track and prioritize tasks and work independently and in a group environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you have previous/current experience supporting the Dept. of State?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SharePoint: 5 years (Required)
- PMP (Preferred)
- Secret (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.