- Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
- Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
- Must have experience with Jira.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in project coordination, project management roles or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, the management or a related field
- Working knowledge of project management software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 – $80.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Jira: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.