The Information Technology (IT) Services Manager is part of the international IT services team of LUKAD Holding GmbH & Co. KG. The IT Services Manager will provide support in all areas of IT for Stauff USA/CAN and Menshen USA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide the below IT support for Stauff USA/CAN and Menshen USA:
- Microsoft Office workplaces (install, move, add, change, and dispose of)
- Network environment (LAN and WLAN)
- Printing environment (office and label printing)
- Scan Guns and other related equipment
- Mobile device management (cell phones and tablets)
- Incident and problem management for SAP R3 ERP systems of STAUFF USA/CAN:
- SAP Basis support
- User management (activation/deactivation, rights, and roles)
- Spool and print management
- Change management for internal IT processes in the sense of IT process optimization.
- Training of internal employees for computer workplaces and software applications.
- Extended workbench of LUKAD IT Germany as first-level support during offline hours of LUKAD IT.
- Reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis about incidents, problems, and changes.
- Participate in annual, monthly, and weekly meetings with LUKAD IT Services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in 1st and 2nd level IT support
- Skilled hands-on “IT technician with experience in Microsoft environments (Microsoft O365/M365, Microsoft Azure) and Network management (technical, more hardware related)
- Affinity to software applications
- Ideally experience with SAP (SAP basis, administration)
- Collaborator, communicative, troubleshooter
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a help desk technician, computer technician, or IT support.
- Bilingual is a requirement – Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment. Prolong periods of sitting at a desk.
- Must travel to and from Stauff and Menshen office locations.
How STAUFF contributes to your Success!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family!
- 401(k) with Company profit-share
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A competitive base salary
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waldwick, NJ 07463: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SAP: 2 years (Required)
- IT support: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.