Mental Health Partners
The IT Support Specialist will provide technical assistance for Mental Health Partners’ (MHP) staff for computer hardware, software, and connectivity for end users.
This position will act as technical resource for MHP staff and will monitor, direct and follow-up on service calls to ensure they are handled in a timely fashion.
- Provides Tier I desktop support & problem ticket resolution:
- Answers the helpdesk phone line and monitors incoming emails
- Uses remote access tools to diagnosis and resolve customer issues
- Travels to MHP sites within Colorado to resolve user’s desktop issues
- Performs asset management of hardware and software
- Moves workstations, printers and phones as needed
- Assists with user account creation and termination
- Assists with system backups in the server environment
- Performs general computer hardware/software maintenance, builds, patches, troubleshooting and upgrades
- Purchases and receives equipment and supplies
- Processes general office paperwork and invoicing
- Maintains inventory of IT supplies
- Assists with audiovisual equipment setups in conference rooms
- Documents IT policies, procedures, and protocols
- Assists MHP staff with general IT support tasks
- Answers calls to the IT department and gathers relevant information so that the calls can be directed to the appropriate person
- Enters calls into the IT ticket tracking system so they can be monitored and directed appropriately
- Follows-up on all open tickets to ensure customers receive timely service
- Performs password resets on user accounts
- Orders parts and systems from various vendors, tracks orders and receives goods
- Assists IT team with trainings and special projects as needed
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for You:
- Medical (Kaiser and Cigna options), dental, vision, FSA, HSA, life, disability, and retirement (with company match) plans.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and a comprehensive wellness program.
- Commitment to Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion work
- Company contribution to student loans
- Engaged employer who believes you are an important factor in delivering our mission to the community with lots of opportunity to for dialogue with leaders
- Training, personal, and professional growth opportunities
Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a great compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination (and any subsequent boosters) and the annual influenza vaccine. Medical exemptions or religious accommodations may be requested.
What We Need:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required or college degree
- Three (3+) years prior experience in an administrative/office setting
- Prior telephone and customer service experience
- Technical support, hardware/software, or other IT certifications
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.