About Liink, a network from Onyx by J.P. Morgan
Liink, formerly known as the Interbank Information Network (IIN), is a production-grade, scalable, peer-to-peer blockchain-based network. Liink applications are purpose-built for addressing discrete banking needs. To date, over 400 financial institutions and corporates have signed up to join the network, including 25 of the world’s top 50 banks, representing 78 countries globally.
The Product Development Team at Liink develops, owns and executes the product development strategy, initiating and continuing new product “Concept to Customer” processes to ensure new concepts/products are available to be commercialized.
As a Product Development Associate, you will support the team in designing, building, and marketing new products and enabling business priorities. To do this, you will carry out market research, liaise directly with customers, closely monitor industry trends, and engage with internal and external stakeholders to identify new product opportunities. The ideal candidate will be process-disciplined and see the ‘big picture’ and think strategically as we grow the business. The Product Development Associate will have a unique perspective on building client-centric products for financial institutions and corporates in the payments ecosystem. In addition, this individual will be high energy and self-directed with an ability to collaborate across a diverse set of stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to be a part of start-up like environment within a top financial services company where you will have the ability to shape and transform the role as the business evolves.
What will you do?
- Support the product development strategy, working closely with product delivery and technology teams
- Identify and evaluate new product development opportunities through both internal and external engagements
- Write MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justifications
- Deliver proof-of-concept and pilot programs to quickly validate use-cases
- Deliver projects from ideation to launch through collaboration with engineering, sales, operations, risk, compliance and legal
- Manage project timelines and organize multiple workstreams across projects
- Communicate status updates and progress to key stakeholders and senior management
- Collaborate with functional partners across Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Technology and Operations to ensure product viability and scalability
- Escalate, address or mitigate potential risks and challenges in product development and deployment
You are a great fit if:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You are a highly-motivated, well-organized self-starter with strong project management skills – able to prioritise multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timelines
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas simply
- You are both an empathetic thinker – able to put yourself in the shoes of functional partners and client users – to anticipate and pre-empt responses – as well as a hyper-logical thinker with a strong attention to detail – able to break down complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data
- You are driven by insatiable curiosity and willingness to learn – a steep learning curve doesn’t scare you, but excite you!
- Prior work experience in payments, product, and/ or financial services preferred
- Track record in driving programs that enhance transparency, governance or control preferred
- Experience in bringing new/enhanced products through internal governance review process preferred
- Experience in building blockchain applications and networks preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.