- Be exposed to and influence the agendas of senior management
- Develop expertise in a variety of functions and businesses
- Be mentored and coached by experienced and talented leaders on problem solving, analytical, communications and leadership skills
- Contribute to significant business impact for the USWM business and JPMC as a whole
- Gain exposure to other roles and functions in the company
Areas of responsibility
- Structure and build quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analyses
- Prepare materials for meetings with senior leadership and stakeholders
- Maintain keen awareness of industry landscape to a leadership role in generating new, innovative ideas and staying abreast of market trends
- Participate in and independently conduct internal and external interviews with stakeholders
- Optimize advisor lead conversion across all steps of the funnel, in close partnership with key functions and business
- Establish procedures and behavioral changes needed to increase advisor lead conversion
- Obsess about advisor experience across the end-to-end lead journey, in close partnership with Practice Management and Tech
- Direct strategic thinking and approach, quickly identifying most critical aspects of problem and most appropriate structure on individual engagements
- Work collaboratively with team members across LOBs and staff areas
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, private equity / venture capital, digital, or similar roles
- Experience managing product delivery across multiple work streams with varying timelines, priorities and complexities
- Proven ability to execute via successful internal partnerships with other organizations; Adept at influencing peers with diverse points of view and building consensus
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to structure complex problems
- Proficient MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers and managers
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.