As a product manager for payroll, you will define and execute on the product roadmap for payroll. You will work with our customers, research teams, and third party partners to deeply understand customer needs and define use cases and feature requirements accordingly. In order to ensure the proposed capabilities deliver value, you will also engage in concept testing and other pre-development research efforts to test, learn, and refine concepts. You will collaborate closely with cross functional teams, including our partners in Business Banking as well as engineering, marketing, commercialization, sales, risk, and operations to drive product initiatives. You will either directly be accountable for delivering new product capabilities with engineering or in other cases, work closely with other product colleagues in the organization who are building a particular service to ensure the final build aligns with the overall product strategy. You will be accountable for a successful product launch and delivering against key results, such as adoption of the payroll product, client NPS, and other financial results.
This role will be an individual contributor position, reporting to the Value Added Services Product Lead. The role will focus on building and innovating, as well as enhancing and optimizing client experiences over time.
What You Will Do:
- Develop a recommended go-to-market approach for the payroll product, define the critical MVP features for payments clients, and proposed roadmap sequencing for later enhancements
- Partner closely with technology to bring an MVP of the payroll product to market
- Continually assess the prioritization of product features and enhancements, evolving the sequence over time based on learnings from early launches, shifts in the market, and customer demand
- Work directly with our third party payroll partner and internal engineering teams to build the product capabilities internally, and/or partnering with other product teams in the organization to bring capabilities to market
- Partner with marketing and Chase Payment Solutions relationship managers to define the proposed targeting criteria and lifecycle / engagement marketing plan to cross-sell the payroll product to existing payments clients
- Work closely with Business Banking to define the payroll experience for not only payments first clients but also clients who both bank and process payments with Chase
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including product, design, risk & compliance, sales, and leadership on the continuous evolution of our product strategies & roadmap
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3 years of end-to-end product management or product strategy experience, ideally in the financial services sector
- A creative innovator with the ability to define business tradeoffs and value; generate out-of-the-box solutions, and cut through ambiguity to drive results.
- A strategic thought leader with a track record of driving change and overcoming roadblocks to bring new products or services to market.
- An effective collaborator and engaging communicator with the ability to inspire, influence and align various cross-functional stakeholders.
- A passion for customer research, product fidelity and driving compelling user experiences.
- Self driven and organized with the ability to prioritize multiple workstreams
- Data driven with the ability to derive meaning from various sources of data and leverage that information to solve hard problems and evolve product roadmaps.
- Rigorous, structured thinker with the ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks, and solutions.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to establish trust and credibility across lines of business and functions, work well in cross-functional teams, and influence key stakeholders.
- Technical acumen and experience acting as a trusted partner to engineering driving complex product initiatives in an agile development environment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.