We have an energetic, team-focused culture where growth and development are always top of mind. This position provides development sales experience for a motivated individual to move into a full sales cycle role.
In this role you will be providing excellent service to customers; asking meaningful questions; in an effort to better serve our current customers and generate sales by scheduling on-site appointments.
- Drive new customer acquisition by utilizing persuasive sales techniques on outbound sales calls to qualify prospects.
- Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems
- Consistently perform on a variety of key performance indicators including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
- Build rapport and connect with potential customers – aims to turn every call into a sales opportunity
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone skills
- Great listening skills and customer focused sales approach
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- Complete and pass pre-employment background check
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- Competitive spirit and goal oriented
- Phone-related service a major plus
- Proficiency in using computer applications
- Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our CRM system simultaneously
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.