We have an opening for a Junior Credit Analyst based in our Pleasantville, NY office. This position will work in the office 2-3 days per week, with the rest working from home. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are newer graduates in Finance, Accounting, or a similar study, and would like to gain experience.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Junior Credit Analyst, reporting to the Assistant Credit Manager and the Controller, will be responsible for:
- Investigating and resolving customer deductions. Providing necessary proof of delivery, invoice, and packing information to dispute short payments. Identify and propose corrective steps to avoid future chargebacks.
- Developing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with assigned customers, as well as internal departments.
- Reporting and tracking aged receivables promptly and consistently for assigned customer accounts. Proactively managing due invoices, processing credit notes, and evaluating customer credit limit.
- Assisting with any other additional responsibilities.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Finance, accounting, or similar discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other M.S. Office programs
- Experience with department store chargebacks preferred
- Experience in commercial credit and collections or accounts receivable preferred
- Experience in a consumer products company preferred
- Must be a self-starter and multi-tasker with extreme attention to detail and accuracy. The candidate should work well in fast-paced environments and contribute to building a best-in-class team culture.
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance professional and home chefs’ lives worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware, and kitchen gadgets. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are their ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.