WHAT’S OUR STORY
Engine Shop is a curiosity-led engagement agency solving business challenges with storytelling and by connecting our clients with their audiences at the intersection of consumer passion points (e.g., lifestyle, culture, sports, music, film, television, and gaming). Through physical experiences, content, and branded entertainment, we drive our clients’ business objectives by turning a brand’s identity, equities, and emotional intelligence from abstract to tangible.
But that is not our only focus. Our culture is a consideration in everything we do. How we treat one another, how we have each other’s backs, and how we welcome people for who they are, set the metrics of how we define ourselves. And we know work must fit into life and life into work.
We want new people to not only join us, but to also drive us. Drive us to better solutions, drive us to be a better collective, drive us to be the “Better Way.”
Engine Shop is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer who delivers new thinking, ideas and design perspective. Someone who brings concepts to life through new creative. This person needs to be able to work on multiple projects and clients with tight deadlines, pitch creative ideas to internal teams and is capable of working with other designers. We want someone who can consistently be ahead of the latest design trends and provides the highest quality of work.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Develops materials and graphics for wide variety of uses and formats agency- wide, including editorial and commercial use
- Works with creative development team to plan and ideate for existing clients and new business opportunities
- Prepares final creative graphics, including purchasing required assets from vendors for licensing / etc. as needed for any commercial / print use
- Participate in internal and external brainstorming sessions to develop new ideas for Engine Shop and client programs
- Create mood boards
- Work in conjunction with 3D renderer to supply layered materials / graphics,
- and/or finalize with 2D graphics whenever possible
- Transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible
- Responsible for maintaining agency creative assets and preparing new assets as needed for various outlets, including but not limited to agency templates, award submissions and website updates
- Make recommendations for developing new agency materials
- Ensure the Engine Shop brand is presented effectively through all channels with
- regular checks and balances, updated content and innovative thinking
- Well versed in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Typography, Hierarchy, Conceptual
- Capable of developing creative designs and ideas that inspire
- Must be able to provide rough illustrations for concepting as well as finalized digital graphics for production
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and company bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K + company match
- Flex vacation policy
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.