At Zoës Kitchen we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
- Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
- Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
You are the leader and coach of your kitchen team. Your drive, commitment, and passion for Zoës is reflected in every shift by you and your kitchen team.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and develop the grill and prep teams and all other trainers
- Be responsible for opening or closing the restaurant
- Learn basic food and beverage management, including ordering and inventory organization
- Develop new leadership skills to lead the team
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Proven track record of coaching and developing BOH team members
- Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
Benefits at Zoës Kitchen?
We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to ZK team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
- 401k enrollment with company contribution
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
- Free ZK Meal per shift worked
- Casual work environment with employer paid swag
As an equal opportunity employer, Zoës Kitchen considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Kitchen Leader | Shift Leader | BOH Manager | Hourly Manager | Kitchen Manager | Customer Service | Restaurant | Sous Chef | Part Time | Full Time | Supervisor | Team Member | Lead Line Cook | Shift Manager | Assistant Kitchen Manager
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.