Tattu is a modern, luxury, and captivating restaurant brand that connects with guests by taking them on a unique customer journey. Leading the way in brand identity, over the past four years we have built an international following through our dramatic interiors, specialist cuisine, and young, fresh service style
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies with an outstanding reputation and performance history.
- Committed to maintaining the highest cleanliness standards within our kitchen.
- Great attention to detail, taking pride and always working to the best of your ability.
- Support the chefs in the preparation of food to deliver the best service for our guests.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion on every shift.
- Willingness to learn new skills and continuously improve.
- Food discount 50% off food and drink Monday to Thursday up to a table of 4
- After reaching 2nd Anniversary and each subsequent anniversary welcomed to dine in any of the Tattu restaurants on us.
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Wagestream – access a share of your earned wages whenever you need it
- Employee of the month award
- Monthly team building events
- Annual Tattu celebration
Reference ID: KP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £10.50 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.