Old School Hospitality.
Old School Hospitality is our phrase for the type of hospitality we believe in: To create social connections and be a place our customers love and trust, and our Chefs play a huge part to make this happen.
Our Chefs are masters of their craft, and that isn’t always easy. We have high standards, we believe in hard work, and taking pride in what you do. Our food is always fresh, never frozen. We serve our beef medium-pink, which means theirs an art to cooking burgers and chips the Honest way.
As a Chef, most of your time is spent in the kitchen. But as a team player, there’s other tasks to do too like cleaning & doing stock takes. We prefer our team to be multi-skilled, so if you’re team need you to help out on the restaurant floor – you’ll be able to jump straight in.
We do our best to create flexible shift patterns which are fair for everybody. But our restaurants are busiest during evening and weekends, so more times than not – that’s when we’ll need you to work.
Honest by Nature.
- Starting pay is £9.50 per hour plus tips
- Guaranteed weekly hours contracted (we think zero-hour contracts are naff)
- Wagestream membership. This means you can claim 50% of your wages as you earn them
- Vitality membership. Including free GP, physio & talking therapy sessions
- Discounts at local gyms and online wellness apps (through Vitality)
- VIB burgers: Bring up to 4 friends every month to any Honest Burgers. The food and the first round of drinks are on us
- Take your birthday off work fully paid
- Free food every shift you work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team and company parties to celebrate life at Honest
- The best use of technology and a learning platform to develop your skills inside and outside of Honest. We call that ‘life skills’ and ‘knife skills’
We want everybody applying to work at Honest to feel like they’ve had a fair chance. This means your name, age, race or gender doesn’t need to be on your CV. If you’d rather take it off, that’s cool with us.
What happens next?
If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to an honest experience shift. There’ll be group assessment activities, an opportunity to meet the team and learn more about life working at Honest.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.