Texas Nursing Services
Full Time – Nights (Rotating Weekends) Monthly Housing Stipend: $500/Month for 1 Year. Must have 1+ year of experience to qualify and live North of I-70.
What you will do in this role:
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate and based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- You will be caring for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age children, adolescents, and their families
- You will assesses each child per policy, performing a complete head to toe assessment.
- You may rotate to other areas other than your normally assigned service area, and you will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Transition experience a plus!
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Colorado or valid compact license
- BLS Health Care Provider, issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- 1 to 3 years acute care experience REQUIRED
# Of Beds per Unit: 14
Nurse to Patient Ratio: 1:2
Shift: Full Time, Nights Only
No New Grads will be considered
Hourly Wage Estimate: $30.50 – $45.50
Sign-On Bonus: Up To $15K
Relocation Assistance: $5k (Outside of CO) & $2K (Within CO – 75 Miles outside of Denver )
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $30.50 – $45.50/hour.
About Texas Nursing Services: Who We Are It is crucial to know that you have a dependable and skilled healthcare staff in your facility. Hence, as a nurse staffing agency in Texas, Texas Nursing Services commits to the satisfaction of our clients by helping them make the perfect hire. We have professional nurses and other healthcare personnel who are capable of rendering unparalleled care and medical services to your clients or patients. Texas Nursing Services provides Per-Diem, contract, and permanent placement of nurses. Enlist our help and talk to our staff now so you can get started! What We Do Texas Nursing Services works with various healthcare facilities in Texas by helping them find nurses and healthcare staff who will best match the qualities they are looking for. Whether you are an Assisted Living Facility, Hospital, Nursing Home, Urgent Care Facility, Dialysis Center, or Rehabilitation Center, we got you covered when it comes to stringent staffing solutions. Why Choose Us? Enlisting our help means hiring nurses and healthcare staff who have already undergone: Criminal Background Checks Health Screening License Verification Specialty Credentialing Our nurses and staff are all set to work on day one of hiring. Whether it’s because of staff burn out, sick staff, or emergency staffing, we are here to lend you a hand. Our nursing agency has the largest database of the pre-screened workforce in the State Of Texas. We carry our own insurance, so you don’t have to use yours. Contact us now so we can better help you. MISSION To bring forward reliable staffing solutions from our pool of highly efficient nurses and healthcare staff. VISION To be the primary resource of professional nurses and dependable healthcare staff to the communities and facilities we serve. Get in Touch Do you have inquiries or concerns? Don’t hesitate to message us through our contact form. Our staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Learn more about us at https://www.texasnursingservices.com/.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.