Lab Assistant duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a responsible lab assistant to carry out sampling, measuring, recording and analyzing in cooperation with the rest of the lab team. The successful candidate will have experience in a laboratory environment and accuracy in order to extract reliable and valid results.
Lab Assistants perform a variety of duties to help lab technicians. Lab Assistants have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare lab equipment for upcoming analyses
- Report data and compile information into graphs and documents
- Clean and maintain lab equipment
- Use testing items and subjects to gather results
- Gather data and information from test subjects
- Monitor ongoing tests, noting any differences
- Prepare samples using the correct regulatory methods and properly label and store.
- Computer literacy and desirable experience with Laboratory Information Systems
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Following CDC Regulation
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.