Kofinas Fertility Group is seeking a full-time Laboratory Technician Assistant to join our leading-edge Laboratory team at our headquarters in Lower Manhattan!
Kofinas Fertility Group is a high-end fertility clinic that provides comprehensive fertility services and treatments to men and women. For 30 years, we have been dedicated to helping our patients build families using state-of-the-art services and advanced technology.
Kofinas Fertility Group has been a pioneer of advanced fertility treatments with several firsts including:
· Brooklyn’s FIRST In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedure and birth
· Brooklyn’s FIRST successful Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT) birth
· Establishment of the FIRST egg donation program and birth from donated eggs in Brooklyn
· Establishment of the FIRST oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing) program and birth from frozen eggs in Brooklyn
Under the supervision of our Laboratory Director, the assistant will be working in close quarters with the laboratory team and must build and maintain effective working relationships to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all responsibilities. We are seeking a meticulous Lab Tech assistant with excellent tactile ability to maintain the highest standard of operation at our practice.
Laboratory Technician Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Maintains demonstrated proficiency with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures within the Fertility Laboratories
· Properly receiving and logging sperm samples
· Endocrinology Laboratory Responsibilities:
· File and organize blood samples
· Performs Quality Control of different equipment in the laboratory
· Assists with laboratory supplies, equipment maintenance, and inventory
· Assists the technician with blood sample accessioning
· Assists the technician with bacteriology samples accessioning and processing
· Ensures laboratory is clean and up to standards.
· Additionally, ideal candidate must be able to show that they can efficiently multi-task without compromising quality of work.
· B.S. in Biology or related sciences
· General laboratory experience preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10006: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Research & Development Laboratory Technicians: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.