Work You’ll Do
As a Lead Accountant within your team, you will: work with other team member s to enhance the performance of the team as a working unit. Actively engage in learning from other team members and, conversely, contribute to others’ learning. Seek opportunities for growth and self-development while collaboratively aligning interests with the goals of the organization.
- Review and process change requests for vendor invoices
- Work with Global Finance Services to resolve vendor and/or payment issues
- Liaise with National Financial Control and IT teams which monitor SAP/Costpoint interfaces to resolve errors that are identified as data is transferred from SAP to Costpoint and vice versa
- Monitor and respond to internal and external customer queries sent to the team mailbox
- Assist in the documentation and monitoring of internal controls, process improvements, and training of various stakeholders
- Perform testing, analysis, and maintenance of the Deloitte GPS Systems with regards to GPS Accounts Payable on an ad hoc basis
- Provide support to Leadership on special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Previous Costpoint experience a strong plus
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and concepts
- Works exceptionally well in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strategic thinker, creative problem-solver, and decision-maker; ability to find innovative, thoughtful solutions to a range of business problems
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Superior time management/organizational skills including an appropriate sense of urgency and proactive
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams)
- Knowledge about the professional services industry
- Experience with accounting system querying tools
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $71,425 – $131,545.
- You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.