Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that inform people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology create improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are looking for an analytics professional with professional experience optimizing multiple digital marketing channels and leading projects/analysts to greatness. You will be focused on supporting our Digital Media business (PPC/SEO, Display, Paid Social) within the Performance Media Analytics Group. You will provide analytic direction on strategic clients and help guide analysts to improve our clients’ digital marketing programs. You will be a primary contact between many of our clients and stakeholders around managing and enhancing our clients’ digital measurement. You will also be part of a growing multifaceted digital analytics team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across industries.
- Architect solutions and provide recommendations that improve results on client campaigns and goals
- Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
- Project manage the coding of models in SQL/Hadoop-Hive and R/Python
- Work with multiple team members to ensure projects are completed promptly
- Understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data to add value
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics or related quantitative field required; advanced degree preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels
- Understanding of relational databases and familiarity with data processing
- Experience with high-level scripting languages
- Experience managing a team of analysts or other creative thinkers
- Quantitative field academic/professional experience (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Engineering)
- Experience with digital marketing or web analytics preferred (Omniture, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Media Platforms and 3rd Party Tools (Google Adwords, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Bing Ads, ExactTarget, Hitwise, BrightEdge, Facebook)
- CRM Data Analysis (Customer Segmentation, Churn, Lifetime Value, Acquisition)
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and state or local laws. To request or discuss accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $91,000 – $114,000. Salary is based on many factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information about dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.