Fifth Third Bank
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
- Customer Service:
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Have a developed rapport with the customer base, greet by/use name, have knowledge of account ownership, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude.
- Act with confidence by answering or finding the answers to customer questions and finding solutions to customer issues.
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.
- Follow the Bancorp Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other related policies, maintaining ethical behavior at all times.
- Bank Operations/Transactions:
- Perform daily office responsibilities, working with the PB, FSR, or FCM, to maintain the efficient operation of the office.
- Cash withdrawal and check signing approvals.
- Approval of ace transactions.
- Night deposits.
- Dual Key Process.
- Maintain personally a balancing record that is in line with policy and have the ability to find and correct outages and to enlist help as needed for more difficult errors.
- Maintain knowledge of the bank policies and financial center procedures, and take responsibility to keep up to date on any changes.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, abiding appropriately to established guidelines and procedures.
- Perform in the role of training and development personnel for new CSRs and /or existing CSRs as needed.
- Help to identify any other CSRs who are capable of training new staff members.
- As Lead, monitor the operation behind the CSR line.
- Delegate work and take issues to Customer Services Manager as needed.
- As Lead, act as office resource personnel for CSR activity, answering questions and finding solutions to customer issues and financial center procedures; assist management in keeping CSRs up-to-date as requested.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales referrals as set by management.
- Continuously increase knowledge and skills through self-motivation, formal education, seminars and in-house training.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Initiate conversations to uncover customer needs and be capable of effectively referring customers to business partners for the selling and cross-selling bank products and services to customers, so that personal and Bank goals are consistentlymetand/orexceeded.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Position requires in-depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures in order to perform the essential duties with minimal supervision, which is usually acquired with a minimum of 3 years of CSR experience.
- Ability to demonstrate advanced math functions.
- Must have the ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public.
- Must present evidence of ability to communicate via written or verbal format, at a professional level common within a business setting.
- Work requires the ability to take initiative and utilize sound judgment in decision-making and problem resolution.
- Must demonstrate the ability to establish self as a leader.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and management.
- Need to have flexibility in scheduling.
Lead CSR/Teller – Orchard Park – Full Time
LOCATION – Dunwoody, Georgia 30350
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.