Are you a React UI Developer working at a Large Financial Institution and being told by your leadership that you are too hands on or detail oriented or think and work like a start-up ?
Imagine working at Intellibus to engineer platforms that impact billions of lives around the world. With your passion and focus we will accomplish great things together!
Intellibus is a team of passionate engineers working to solve the multiplicity problem.
We are trusted by some of the most reputable and established technology firms.
We work with some of the world’s largest financial institutions to build game changing applications that disrupt and transform the very core of the financial industry.
About the Role
As a React UI Developer with experience in Software Consulting, Engineering and Architecture in the Financial Services domain you will play a pivotal role in defining Target State Architecture and Platform Transformation.
- You will write reusable UI components based on design patterns and workflows
- You will build single page web applications that perform and scale well in modern, legacy and mobile browsers
- You will guide the rest of the team in React & Frontend development best practices.
- You will use performance monitoring tools and fix performance issues.
- 10 years of experience with emphasis on Front End and UI/UX development.
- Experience with emerging technologies, constantly evaluating and recommending potential partnerships that provide efficiencies and competitive advantage within the tech stack
- Experience with leading a team of hands on Application and Data Architects
- Experience with leading a team of Enterprise and Solution Architects
- Experience with developing and supporting public and private cloud-based platforms
- Experience with develop a comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Experience with large, collaborative teams to achieve organisational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience with React framework and React Eco System including Redux.
- Experience with Routing, Offline Storage, REST APIs
- Experience with cross-platform, cross-browser, cross device compatibility issues and workarounds
- Experience with different frameworks and tools
- Experience with user-centred design, web standards, usability, and clean code
Good to Have
- Experience in Financial Services/Banking Domain
- Certifications related to AWS, Microservices or Data
- Masters in Computer Science
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60.00 – $80.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Frontend Lead/Architect: 5 years (Preferred)
- REST API: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.