In-office locations: San Francisco, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- 8 years of technical product management experience including setting product direction, driving actionable goals, and executing on road-maps
- Experience in software development (from formal education, work, or personal experience)
- Experience in people management
- Experience driving elements of the product development life cycle (product vision, requirements, Go-to-Market strategy, and product launch)
- Experience with infrastructure or developer-facing products
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority and bridge them in a common direction
- Excellent collaboration skills, comfort working across sites and geographies
About the job
In this role, you will lead product work to deliver a compelling end-to-end solution that Product Area Product Manager teams adopt widely for building servers.
The Core team builds the technical foundation behind Google’s flagship products. We are owners and advocates for the underlying design elements, developer platforms, product components, and infrastructure at Google. These are the essential building blocks for excellent, safe, and coherent experiences for our users and drive the pace of innovation for every developer. We look across Google’s products to build central solutions, break down technical barriers and strengthen existing systems. As the Core team, we have a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical decisions across the company.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $219,000 – $236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Provide strong product strategy, thought leadership, cross-product road-map alignment, advocating for, and execution leadership to make the Server solution a success.
- Work across all Google Product Areas, partnering with Product Areas product teams to understand their needs and adoption blockers, while building buy in to the benefits of adopting the Server solution.
- Design and prioritize road-maps and features for the solution’s core products, leveraging insights from your product area engagements as well as insight from supporting functions and your understanding of the broader market.
- Lead product delivery and internal go-to-market execution in partnership with Engineering, Technical Program Management, and Customer Engagement teams.
- Accelerate and transform the development experience of product teams across Google, increase privacy, security, reliability, and trust Google-wide, and blaze a trail that other parts of Developer and Core can follow.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.