Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
Key Role Description:
This position provides support and a level of day-to-day oversight of certain CTS ELE Talent Compliance (“Talent Compliance”) activities. Scope of activities for this role may include any of the following process areas: I9 work authorizations and E-Verify, worker’s compensation, unemployment claims, promotion agreements, personnel file maintenance, federal background investigations, rehire eligibility, name change and other data confirmation updates, supporting Talent policy activities such as nepotism and outside employment and activity, and more. The scope of the role includes compliance, support and execution of processes, data accuracy, case and file maintenance, and general ad-hoc program needs. Primary interaction with the Talent Compliance manager and US and USI team members, other key stakeholders within and outside of Talent, internal customers, and various external parties (e.g., vendors and government agencies).
- Ability to interpret, lead and ensure execution of, any of the activities mentioned above, as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements in all areas of Talent Compliance.
- Make recommendations on new and more efficient processes, and be responsible for the ongoing updates to process documents and supporting tools.
- Lead various meetings with US and USI team members to connect and communicate on the team’s processes.
- Provide technical leadership and training to team members and others on related activities, as needed.
- Monitor the case management queues, in cooperation with the USI team, to ensure that all cases are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Work through ad hoc, process escalations in an expedient manner
- Support special team project assignments and perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Requires a minimum of 8-10 years of directly related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Talent Analytics/SAP, HR Admin, I-9 Service Center, Microsoft Teams and case management system strongly preferred
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels within the firm
- Initiative and self-direction; works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing, and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and to approach challenges with creativity and resourcefulness, including engaging in thought provoking dialogue for solutions.
- Prioritizes and independently executes responsibilities
- Ability to work with minimal instruction
- High degree of professionalism and integrity and ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Experience in a large or matrix driven corporation with overseas or outsourced operations
- Ability to manage complex projects with virtual teams
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and be solution-focused.
- Ability to lead virtual teams
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future