Work you’ll do
- Develop and execute against a detailed training plan and schedule that will highlight training scope, audience, subject matter, deadlines, and modality;
- Design training curriculum and content including large volume of templates, which will include detailed federal financial management and Oracle E-Business Suite processes in user-friendly views (PowerPoint proficiency required);
- Deliver developed training content to audiences of up to forty users;
- Manage and coach junior resources supporting the workstream including working with instructional designers to produce training content;
- Supervise stakeholder engagement activities on complex transformation including distribution of newsletters, hosting of roundtables and workshops, change impact and analysis, and use of Microsoft Teams as a knowledge management channel;
- Engage project leadership, clients, and stakeholders (from employees to manager to C-suite levels) multiple times a week;
- Work collaboratively across workstreams;
- Support the project strategy and management, including roadmaps, strategy sessions, and internal lunch-and-learns
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you’re seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active SECRET security clearance required
- Travel up to 10%
- Experience developing and executing against a detailed training plan and schedule that will highlight training scope, audience, subject matter, deadlines, and modality
- Experience designing training curriculum and content including large volume of templates
- Experience delivering developed training content to audiences of up to forty users
- Experience managing and coaching junior resources supporting the workstream including working with instructional designers to produce training content
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.