Essex Property Trust
Essex provides great communities in which to live, work and invest. We are a purpose-driven company, and we pride ourselves on promoting an internal culture of growth and opportunity by engaging, enabling and empowering our teams. Working at Essex is not a destination. It is a journey where you can confidently build your career.
Essex requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement of employment. Essex is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation consistent with federal, state, and local law. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Essex’s vaccination policy.
Job Objectives: The Leasing Consultant position is responsible for leasing apartments within a regional collection of assets. The person in this position demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and delivers an excellent sales experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Leases apartments to achieve occupancy goals
- Provides an excellent sales experience for the prospects as it relates to their interaction with the community, which includes apartment and community tours
- Conducts market survey to understand market trend and customer needs
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
- Ability to utilize a personal smart device for apps related to property operations and communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and property management software
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.