Just got real estate licensed but don’t know where to start? Maybe you’re licensed but not making the income that you anticipated. You could also be an experienced agent with a ton of leads and referrals and doing well in the industry. The answer is RENTERCASA for all stages of your real estate career. We use a multifaceted approach to real estate – building relationships with people to help them rent, buy, or sell. Our primary business is rental locating, however, we love to convert renters to buyers : -)
Here’s What We Offer:
- LEADS! This is where it real estate sales begins. Without leads, you are unable to sell/rent homes.
- SYSTEMS! We understand that systems are the foundation of any great business. Tired of paying monthly fees for the systems that you use? We provide systems – without the fees.
- TRAINING! We train our team to become the best. We invest in you so that you can invest in others.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING ENVIRONMENT! We are looking for agents who’s willing to put in the time, but you can do it on your time. There’s no office for you to report except your home office.
- COMPETITIVE SPLITS: Tired of doing all the work but giving your broker most of your split. 80% – 100% splits for real estate sales available.
- We are startup company, so we are looking for those who can go with the flow and help us to grow.
- Our team has over 25 years of combined experience.
- Innovative company looking to build something different.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is A PLUS!!
- GA Real Estate License IS REQUIRED.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Willing to Work Hard & Smart!
- Follow up with provided leads daily that our marketing team generates. Document in CRM of each follow up encounter thoroughly.
- Meet with potential prospects virtually to assist with the leasing an apartment or home. Stay in contact because renters will become buyers one day.
- Identify potential homes/apartments for each prospect and send listings.
- Follow up with each lead until it becomes a lease or a sale.
- Work with property partners to schedule tours.
- Cross Trained to work with various teams. Leasing works with Sales – Sales works with Leasing. Share the profits.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.