MSP in Dallas/ Fort Worth needs tech with a primary focus on Monitoring, Auditing, and Security Operations. May be required to occasionally assist help desk as needed.
Use modern security tools to handle most security aspects for our customers including but not limited to:
- Identifying and mitigating security risks
- Developing and Maintaining and utilizing monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Documenting and communicating/reporting risk control and results infernally and to customers
- Developing and and documenting action and remediation plans.
- Implementing, completing, and evidencing various audit requirements.
- Managing end user security training systems and documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,600.00 – $50,700.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
This a telecommuting position with no infection risks.
- Are you located in the Dallas Fort Worth or immediate surrounding areas.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SecOps: 1 year (Preferred)
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
- Help Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Linux based Security and Monitoring tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite of Security Tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scripting, Coding, Powershell: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.